Located in the heart of blossoming downtown Knoxville, THE TENNESSEAN Hotel is an authentic urban retreat. The contemporary furnishings and genuine East Tennessee craftsmanship couple with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains and World's Fair Park - Knoxville's largest public green space. THE TENNESSEAN Hotel is both a foodie's paradise, with over 90 restaurants and bars downtown, and an outdoor enthusiast's dream, located three miles from more than 50 miles of multi-use trails. A sophisticated energy in a lively university community is sure to capture the hearts of Knoxville guests. Personal luxury meets Southern charm and spirited city life at THE TENNESSEAN Hotel.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival, unless booked over special event or football weekends. See below special event cancelation policy.
Check-in: 3 p.m. local hotel time
Check-out: 12 p.m. local hotel time
SPECIAL EVENT & FOOTBALL CANCELLATION POLICY
For home football games at the University of Tennessee, a 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The full deposit is taken 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. A two-night minimum stay is required on Friday-Saturday.
- Guarantee Policy: All reservations require a credit card at time of booking
- Daily Rate: Includes Wi-Fi (up to 3mbs); $10.00 per day for high speed wi-fi for gaming and streaming
- Smoking Fee: $250
- Early Checkout: Must inform front desk by day of arrival if there will be a change to departure date. Early departures 50% of remaining stay.
- Late Checkout: Based on availability on day of departure. Additional fee will apply for departures after
- Extra Adult: Prevailing $25 per extra person over two in a room, must be able to use existing bedding
- Extra Child: Must be able to use existing bedding
- Rollaway: $25.00
- Crib: (full size) no charge
- Parking: Valet is $20 and will be applied to your room rate. Off-property is available in public parking lots and garages.
- Smoking Policy: Property is designated as non-smoking. Should someone be found smoking in a guestroom or suite a cleaning fee will be assessed based on damage.
- Pet Policy: Dogs only with a weight restriction of 50lbs. Pet charge is $100.00 per stay. Dog bed provided. Dogs must be kenneled if left alone in the room. Guests must inform hotel prior to arrival if pet will be accompany them. Dog park is available by parking garage. Guests responsible for any damage, interruption of other guests or failure to clean up after dog.
- Incidental Fee: At time of check-in, an authorization for Room, Tax, and $75 Incidental Fee is taken for each night of the stay. Payment will not be taken until time of departure, and the Incidental Fees will be released.